Credit Suisse to end partnership with BMW Sauber

Mario Theissen has confirmed that at the end of this season Credit Suisse will cease to be a sponsor and a shareholder of the BMW Sauber team. The stake currently held by Credit Suisse will be taken up by Peter Sauber whose total holdings will go up to 20% of the company with BMW owning the remaining 80%.

This in unlikely to affect them in any major way since thanks to the form of the team this year and the clout that BMW brings, a new title sponsor is not going to be hard to find.

Leave a Reply